- I love my house
- I love my newly planted flowers
- I wish I was 29 weeks pregnant right now
- Mia is a great distraction
- Chocolate sounds heavenly
- I have the best husband around
- Wouldn't it be nice to quit my job and stay at home all day?
- I can't wait until my sister and her family come in August!
- I hope my first loaf of bread in my new bread machine turns out
- I'm sleepy
- Life is good
A year ago I was pregnant. A whole year has passed since I was blissfully 6 weeks pregnant with Casey & Jaimie. This time last year I imagined this summer going very differently. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would have a miscarriage and not have my babies with me. That just wouldn't happen to me. But it did. It happened twice. And now a year has passed and my uterus is still empty. No babies in my arms, not babies in my tummy. It's weird how life is.
Enough crazy ramblings, I could go on all night. Now for some pictures of my new house! (For those of you who have me on facebook, sorry for the duplicates)