1. Gain 10 pounds Failed at this one. Definitely harder than I thought it would be. I did gain 2 though, so I should get partial points right?
3. Put an extra $20,000 on mortgage Failed. It may have worked if Dan had continued to have steady work all year and we could have continued to put aside my income. But Dan started his own business and money has been tighter.
6. Walk more I'm going to say I failed at this one too. Oops. Maybe next year?
10. Make my own cleaning supplies Nope. Didn't get around to doing this one yet. Mostly because I haven't run out of the cleaning supplies I have on hand.
12. Get better! I don't want to call this a fail since I have improved over this time last year but I'm still not 100% better so I can't say I completed it. I am learning to enjoy each day I have though so I don't consider it a complete failure.
So that's my list of goals from last year. Stay tuned for my 13 goals for 2013!