Since a quarter of the year has already passed us by, I thought I would take a look at my goals for 2013 and see how I'm doing with them so far. I want to be sure to accomplish as many of them as I can and in order to do this, I have to stay on top of them.
So here is what I have done so far towards my 13 Goals for 2013!
1. Make my own cleaning supplies I'm working on this one. I have found recipes for most of the cleaning supplies I would like to make and will be actually making some shortly.
2. Buy more locally grown food This is definitely an ongoing one throughout the year but so far I have been doing pretty decent. We have ordered a 1/4 cow from a local farmer, we're going to grow our own meat birds and we've been buying more fruits and veggies from the Farmer's Market.
3. Take a yoga class I haven't done this one yet but am in the process of searching for classes.
4. Read 10 books I've read 5 which I think is a decent accomplishment for only being 3 months into the year.
5. Quit my job Not yet.
6. Gain 10 pounds I've gained 5!
7. Reupholster couch cushions No progress here.
8. Have an herb garden It's still too early for this but I have purchased some supplies for it, just waiting for warmer weather!
9. Learn to parallel park No progress.
10. Plant a hedge and build a fence No progress, waiting for spring.
11. Learn to live on one income We're working on this one. February we did really well, March not quite as well. I'm hoping to really buckle down in April again though.
12. Raise and sell meat birds The meat birds are ordered, we have 20 "sold" and the chicken coop is in the process of being built.
13. Try 10 new recipes I've tried three so far. So if I keep doing one a month, I'll be golden!