Well I was going to do a post about our baby chicks and show you some updated pictures of them but my computer isn't cooperating and won't upload any pictures. Sorry!
Instead, I'm going to give you a peek into my thoughts today. Exciting, right?
1. My shin splints are still bugging me which means I haven't gone for a run since last Thursday. And no, not last night. Hopefully when I do get back to running (the plan is Monday) I won't be too out of shape and behind. I have a 5K run on June 1st!
2. Since completing the Fab Ab Challenge almost a month ago now, I have not done one single sit up. Or push up. Or plank. Bad me. My fab abs aren't so fab anymore. I really have to get back to doing something.
3. Our chicken coop and hen house are now almost 100% complete. We're so close to getting those crossed off our list!
4. I have today off from work. It is awesome. I'm sitting here in my housecoat without a care in the world.
5. The last part of the above statement was a lie. I am home from work today but I do have cares. I need to catch up on the bookwork for Dan's business.
6. It is absolutely gorgeous out today. Oh how I love Spring!
7. Our local farmer's market moves outdoors tomorrow and I cannot wait. I might have to show up bright and early so that I can get all the awesome deals.
8. I'm pretty sure it's time for a new pottery bowl. One that I can eat my cereal out of. Wouldn't you agree?
9. I think we're going to have burgers this weekend in celebration of this fine weather.
10. We have no current indoor projects on the go. It's too nice out to do anything productive indoors.
11. We currently have way too many outdoor projects on the go.
12. I love hearing that people are reading and enjoying my blog. It lifts my spirits and gives me such joy. And it inspires me to keep writing and blessing others through this blog.
Well that's it for today folks. Come back next week to see posts on chicks, hen houses, meatballs and much much more!