1. Make my own cleaning supplies I'm still working on this one. I have purchased some of the "ingredients" and just need to pick up some spray bottles and a few more things. Honestly though, I just have to start switching over instead of putting it off.
2. Buy more locally grown food Once again, it's still happening. We have our 1/4 cow in the freezer and are looking at getting 1/2 a pig in the fall. We have also been buying more and more produce from the Farmer's Market and will soon be harvesting our own veggies.
6. Gain 10 pounds I've gained 5 but seem to be stuck there. At least I'm maintaining but it's frustrating not being able to gain any more.
7. Reupholster couch cushions No progress here. I really need to get on this.
8. Have an herb garden It's planted but not looking as promising as I had hoped.
9. Learn to parallel park No progress.
11. Learn to live on one income The real test is about to start! As of tomorrow, we are officially down to one income.
13. Try 10 new recipes I've tried five so far. So halfway to ten, halfway through the year!