1. Make my own cleaning supplies I guess I could technically cross this off since I made some homemade laundry soap. But since it says supplies (plural) I will wait until I try some other ones.
2. Buy more locally grown food This is totally an ongoing one but so far so good. We have our 1/4 cow in the freezer, 19 of our own chickens and a crazy stockpile of our own produce in the freezer and cold room. Plus, we still buy a bunch of stuff from the farmer's market. So I think we're succeeding at this one.
6. Gain 10 pounds Ugh, this one is so hard. I still have 6 lbs to go, which is totally not going to happen before Christmas.
8. Have an herb garden The outdoor one didn't exactly work this summer. I got basil out of it because I forgot to water faithfully and everything else died. But I am trying again with an indoor one!
9. Learn to parallel park No progress yet, I really need to get on this.
13. Try 10 new recipes I'm up to a total of 8 so I'm confident I can try 2 more before the year is out.