A new year, a new list of goals! Are you ready to read about my realistic goals for 2014? At least I hope they're realistic.
1. Learn to parallel park
2. Get a will made up
3. Make a roman shade for the laundry room
4. Have a successful herb garden
5. Visit Seattle
6. Gain 5 pounds
7. Volunteer with a local charity/group
8. Learn to knit socks
9. Plant a new shade tree
10. Run another 5k
11. Read 20 books
12. Put an extra $5,000 on the mortgage
13. Join a local knitting group
14. Take a Zumba class
I'm liking my tradition of making new goals for each year and I hope to continue it on for a while. I also like that I make bigger ones and smaller ones, while also keeping them realistic.
What about you? Did you make any goals or resolutions for this coming year? Or am I the only one?