It's Thursday again and for some reason, I don't really have much to blog about. Maybe it's a Thursday thing? Who knows.
But instead of just leaving you high and dry, I thought I would give you 10 random facts about me. They won't be all that exciting but it's just another peek into who I am. Ready?
1. I was home schooled until grade 9, when I then entered a French private school
2. I HATE coconut with a passion
3. I have always struggled with biting my nails and still fall back into the habit sometimes
4. I got married when I was 19
5. I never went to university and never had any desire to do so
6. I can type 80wpm
7. My talent when I was younger was hoola hooping
8. I am scared of heights
9. I am not at all flexible and can't even touch my toes
10. My car is a standard and I love it
So there you have it, a nice little post about me this morning. I hope you all have a great Thursday and be sure to check back later for Thoughtful Thursday at 2pm.