1. Learn to parallel park
2. Get a will made up
3. Make a roman shade for the laundry room
4. Have a successful herb garden
5. Visit Seattle Tickets are bought!
9. Plant a new shade tree
10. Run another 5k
11. Read 20 books I've read 8 so far this year, so decent progress.
12. Put an extra $5,000 on the mortgage
Five items crossed off and a couple more being worked on isn't bad, if I dare say so myself. Now to figure out which ones I want to be done by the end of June...
How are you all doing with your goals? Anyone else keep track of their progress?