Happy Friday everyone! It has been one week since I issued my Spring cleaning challenge and it's time to check in and see how we're doing. I told you that my goal was five tasks a week and that is what I have done for this first week.
1. Clean microwave and oven. Check.
2. Clean dishwasher and appliances. Check.
3. Wipe down pantry. Check.
4. Scrub down fridge. Check.
5. Organize and toss expired food. Check.
The above picture represents the organizing part, not the tossing part. I was actually quite proud of myself that I only threw out one thing, which means I am doing good at being less wasteful. So that was a happy thing to discover.
I'm also proud of myself for doing so well in week one! How did everyone else do? Even if you didn't complete all five challenges, share which ones you did complete! I'm excited for how clean my kitchen is getting and I can't wait to finish it off next week.
Challenge for next week, complete the next five tasks.
6. Clean kitchen sink and under the sink.
7. Wipe down walls and wash garbage can.
8. Clean stove top, kitchen surface areas, and floors.
9. Clean medicine cabinet and storage.
10. Trash expired items and declutter.
We can do this!