I'm back for another Spring cleaning check-in. But once again, I didn't get much done. I had good intentions, really I did, but with the strep throat and recovering from that, I didn't even complete five tasks. In fact, I only completed two.
15. Deep-clean mattress, and wash pillows, linen and comforter. Check.
16. Vacuum, mop, or sweep floor; clean under furniture. Check.
But I didn't get a picture of that, since I was too busy vacuuming and moving furniture. So just imagine the bed pulled out and me gagging at the amount of dog hair that accumulates under the bed.
That's it for my deep cleaning this week. Sigh, maybe next week will be better. I am determined to at least finish our bedroom though.
13. Clean mirrors, windows, blinds and curtains.
14. Organize closet and drawers and declutter.
17. Clean furniture, walls and fixtures.
I hope everyone has a good weekend and I shall be back next week with some posts on chicks, a book review and more memories!