I'm copying Casey over at Waffling and going with an easier Friday post. It's been a crazy week here of company and exercise and I just don't have the energy to write all about it right now. So I shall save those good posts for next week and stick with Five Things Friday today.
1. Dan and I have been re-watching Friends and are a tad bit hooked on it again. We watched all 10 seasons last winter and are currently on season 7. We can't help it, it's just so funny.
2. I completed week 3 of Couch 2 5K this morning. Although I nearly died and I'm pretty sure I'll need to redo week 3 before moving on. But the important thing is, I've been getting up early and going for a run three times a week for three weeks! Go me!
3. I coloured the most beautiful mandala this week and I'm slightly in love with it. It might even get framed and put somewhere prominent in my house, that's how much I'm loving it.
4. I went for a 10km bike ride on Wednesday, my first time biking this year. Even though I thought I was going to die half way through it, I pushed myself and actually enjoyed it. I even told Dan we need to do that more often, seeing as it's good exercise and quite pleasant.
5. I got an ice cream maker this week and I can't wait to start whipping up some wonderful summer treats! It was a gift from my nephew and nieces and they were pretty darn cute giving it to me. Next time they come, I'll have to make them some ice cream as a thank you.
So that's all you get for a post this Friday, I hope you enjoyed the randomness and that you all have a wonderful weekend! See you next week!