I know I just did one of these posts a couple weeks ago but I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to work on any projects around the house and I'm running out of things to blog about. So bear with me and enjoy another random Friday post!
1. I miss the cuddles sweet little Lily gave me last weekend. Seriously, what is better than baby cuddles?
2. I've been knitting like a mad lady this week trying to get a pair of socks finished for the Wilberforce Agricultural Fair this weekend. But alas, I cannot knit fast enough. Or more like I can't knit 24/7 like I need to be doing. So I gave up on the dream of submitting socks into the competition and settled for some other miscellaneous knitted objects.
3. Dairy-free chocolate ice cream makes the world a better place.
4. Chomper is still alive and doing well. I'm trying not to think about the fact that we have to let him go soon.
5. It's been two weeks since my last Five Things Friday post and I've only run two times since then. I officially suck at sticking to this program past week 4.
I hope you all have a superb weekend wherever you are and I shall be back next week with some more posts! Hopefully.