A new year, a new list of goals! Here are my goals for 2015, which I hope to at least touch on each one throughout the year.
1. Take a CPR/First Aid course
2. Put $2,000 extra on the mortgage
3. Read 30 books
4. Go on a canoe camping trip
5. Run my 3rd 5k
6. Take a class (such as pottery, dancing, etc) with Dan
7. Finish bedroom makeover
8. Fix flower gardens
9. Build back patio
10. Read a Shakespeare book
11. Clean out car
12. Get wedding and engagement rings soldered together
13. Learn to knit mittens
14. Get a membership at a library
15. Practice piano once a week
This is my fourth year making a list of goals for the year and I still love doing it. If you want to see previous lists, click on any of these years: 2012, 2013, 2014. I find that each year I am better at writing more specific and realistic goals.
What about you? Did you make any goals or resolutions for this coming year? I'd love to hear some of them!