1. Take a CPR/First Aid course
2. Put $2,000 extra on the mortgage
3. Read 30 books I've read three so far, so not the best start. But I also have like 4 currently on the go.
4. Go on a canoe camping trip
5. Run my 3rd 5k
6. Take a class (such as pottery, dancing, etc) with Dan We have signed up for dance classes starting April 8th!
7. Finish bedroom makeover In progress
8. Fix flower gardens I've started making plans!
9. Build back patio
10. Read a Shakespeare book
11. Clean out car
12. Get wedding and engagement rings soldered together We have found a place who will do it, we just haven't done it yet.
13. Learn to knit mittens
15. Practice piano once a week In progress, although definitely not happening weekly.
So basically, I'm not doing that great. I have quite a few that are "in progress" but have only been able to cross off one. I like to try and cross of 3-4 each quarter, so I really need to step up my game if I want to have these all completed by the end of the year!
How is everyone else doing with their goals? I know a few of my readers made some yearly goals to work on.