2. Put $2,000 extra on the mortgage
3. Read 30 books I've read 27, which is a huge jump from 3 at the end of March. Go me!
4. Go on a canoe camping trip Not yet, but it is booked for the middle of July
5. Run my 3rd 5k I haven't even started running yet...
7. Finish bedroom makeover Not done yet but the furniture is!
9. Build back patio
10. Read a Shakespeare book
11. Clean out car
12. Get wedding and engagement rings soldered together We have found a place who will do it, but are still contemplating whether we want to go ahead and do it or not.
13. Learn to knit mittens
15. Practice piano once a week Definitely not doing this faithfully, I need to step up my game.
I'm still a little slow on the get go but I'm hoping that by my next check-in I'll be able to cross more off. I finished 3 more over the last three months and have made good progress with some others. I'm also aware that some of these won't get done this year, but that's okay.
How is everyone else doing with their goals? Vicky, I know you made some!