2. Put $2,000 extra on the mortgage Seriously, I should stop putting this on my goals list...
7. Finish bedroom makeover The only thing left is decorating.
9. Build back patio Not going to happen this year.
10. Read a Shakespeare book
12. Get wedding and engagement rings soldered together We have found a place who will do it, but are still contemplating whether we want to go ahead with it or not.
13. Learn to knit mittens I really need to get on this!
15. Practice piano once a week I can safely say I am failing at this one...
The year has flown by so far and I'm beginning to question whether I will be able to complete my last few goals before the end of December. Some of them obviously won't get done but there are a few I can work on still, so I better get cracking! How is everyone else doing with their goals?