Sorry for my lack of post yesterday, the day just got away from me. But luckily for you (I'm mostly looking at you Jackie) I am back today to share some random pictures! How fun!
1. Last week I went out and soaked up some morning sun, despite the cold weather. It was so refreshing and good for my soul. It started my day out so peacefully.
2. I got my hair cut earlier this week and looked super fabulous after she styled it. Too bad I can't have my own personal hairdresser to do my hair every day. Oh and isn't my hair getting long?
3. I came across this birthday card while sorting through stuff and was shocked to discover the scratch and sniff stickers still smell! It may have made me more excited that it should have, but I couldn't resist taking a picture and sharing it with everyone. They are over 23 years old!
4. We learned a new board game last week and it was so much fun! We had never heard of it before but loved it immediately and will be looking into buying it once we move. Anyone else ever played Colt Express?
5. I've been giving myself needles since Monday. Well, I actually got a friend to do it on Monday but since then, it's all me baby. I am super brave and tough. Well, not really but I pretend to be. And then eat a cookie as a reward once I'm done the injection.
So that's basically it for this week. I'll do my best to post regularly next week but I'm not sure how I'll do. We'll be in the middle of fertility stuff so I might be too tired to think straight.