Seriously, this is my new favourite post to do. It might just be my new series, even if it's slightly boring.
1. During all of our crazy early morning drives to Toronto, I tried super hard to enjoy them in some way. At one point along the Don Valley Parkway, there are some really nice trees that showed off their spectacular colours in the early morning light. I enjoyed them every day and tried to capture their beauty in this picture. It of course didn't work, but it still makes me smile.
2. We are starting to pack our house up and some awesome friends of ours just kindly gave us a whole pile of brand new boxes! We feel so fancy now, since we normally get our boxes from the LCBO or along the street on recycling day. <--- Ya, we're that cool.
3. I came across this photo on Facebook a while ago and it really resonated with me. I thought it was beautifully done and wanted to share it with you guys.
4. I made myself mini pies for Thanksgiving and they actually turned out super well considering the pastry is gluten and dairy free. I've been trying to be super controlled with eating them (I cooked one and froze three) but it's all I can think about. I love pie so much. I've already eaten three of them and the one lonely one left in the freezer is calling my name.
5. Our swamp in the fall is so beautiful. I love it so much and will most definitely miss driving through it during all the changing of seasons. Our road is one of the things I will miss the most about leaving this place.
I hope you all have a great weekend and that it isn't too cold wherever you live. I'll be back next week with some posts updating you all on our life!