1. Spying on the new house showed a super exciting SOLD sign out front! When my mom was visiting, we had to show her the new house and may have slowly driven by it three times. Yup, we're
2. Colouring soothes my soul. And my new colouring book makes my life better. Every picture I colour in it is my new favourite, but I think I really do mean it for this one. So pretty.
3. I went to a Beth Moore conference a few weeks back and it was incredible. There were over 5,000 women at this event and it felt amazing to be a part of it.
4. Date nights in the garage can be fun too. Last weekend Dan had to sort through his copper stash (he trades it in for money) but I wanted to watch The Big Bang Theory, so we compromised. He brought the tv out to the garage and we watched Big Bang while sorting copper. Perfect way to spend a Friday evening together!
5. I got cute new boots and I am totally adorable in them! Plus, our storage unit is getting full. Gosh we have a lot of stuff. We move in a little over a week, it's creeping up on us! (Don't you agree about the boots though?)
Anyone else have any random thoughts to share? What have you all been up to lately?