2. Put $2,000 extra on the mortgage Didn't happen, shocker. Don't worry though, I will not be putting this on next years list.
9. Build back patio Didn't happen and now never will. At least not by us.
10. Read a Shakespeare book I never got around to it before packing up my books. Oops.
12. Get wedding and engagement rings soldered together We are still on the fence about this, so we haven't done it yet.
15. Practice piano once a week Epic fail. And I no longer have a piano, so I can't even make it a goal for next year.
I completed 10 out of 15 goals, which isn't too bad. I had hoped to do better but sometimes life happens and priorities change. Or I just get too lazy. Either way, I call this another successful year and look forward to sharing my new goals with you tomorrow!