Time for another post! It's been way too long since I've popped in to say hello so I thought I would do so today. And I know how much you all love these random little Friday posts.
1. I cannot keep my bathroom clean. It is right below the bathrooms we are working on and dust and stuff is always falling down into it. It's really discouraging and makes me feel like such a slob, but I can't be bothered to clean it every 20 minutes. I'm much too lazy for that. And I realize that this picture doesn't look that bad, but it doesn't show the sawdust on the counter.
2. We got a new furnace installed last weekend and it's so new and shiny! Plus, it takes up less space than our last one so that is always a bonus. Our old one ran off of oil and wasn't working properly, so we burned through an entire tank of oil (which costs over $900 to fill!!) in less than two months. This new one is a high efficiency propane furnace so we are hoping to see some savings happen here shortly.
3. The previous owners left behind this hideous picture hanging above our front door and I've been too lazy to take it down. I hate it but there it stays, looking down on me every time I pass by.
4. I found this adorable new Adidas sweater/workout shirt thing at Value Village last week. It is brand new condition and only cost me $11.99! I am so excited about it and feel super cute. Nothing like finding high quality clothes for cheap. Sorry for the blurry picture, my iPhone doesn't take good photos.
5. I just whipped up a batch of vegan cookies (I'll post the recipe later, when I actually take the time to photograph the steps involved) and I'm super excited about them. They are so good! Especially straight from the freezer, which is basically the only way I eat them. I can also pretend that they are healthy for me, which is a total win. P.S. They are more appetizing than they look.
So that is my mini update from the week, super exciting right? I am planning to have a post up at some point next week showing you a bit of what my house currently looks like, so check back for that.
Anyone care to share some random tidbits from your life lately? I love hearing from you guys. :)