Happy Friday blog readers! I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by and that we are almost to the end of February. It will be spring before we know it! At least that's what I keep telling myself as I sit and shiver in my freezer for a bedroom.
We have been making awesome progress on the house this past week which means I'm due to write up another update for you guys. But for today, I'm keeping it simple and sticking with an easy Five Things Friday post.
1. I've been playing around with new hairstyles, since one of my 16 Goals for 2016 is to come up with a new go to hairstyle. This was one I tried last week and felt especially cute. Although it only works for not freshly cleaned hair, since it needs to be a bit calmer if I'm going to leave it down. Oh the joys of thick frizzy hair.
2. Dan bought me Lego for Valentine's Day (because he's the absolute best) and I've been having so much fun playing with it and building houses. I may still be a kid at heart.
3. I bought myself a cute little red teapot for $4.99 last week and am so delighted by it. Even though it's pretty useless since it only holds one cup of tea, I still love pouring myself some tea out of it. It's just so cute, wouldn't you agree?
4. We bought ourselves the game Ticket to Ride and are so excited to try it out soon! We borrowed a different edition from a friend before splurging on it (it was $70) so we haven't actually played the original version yet. It is probably our new favourite game though.
5. Our powder room is almost done!!! <--- Yes that needed three exclamation marks. I painted it earlier this week and Dan put in the tile last night. Hopefully we can grout tonight and then maybe have a functioning bathroom on the main floor by the end of the weekend! Oh and I am still totally in love with my tile choice. So so beautiful.
Aren't Friday's fun? I hope you all have a great weekend and I will do my best to get a house update post up for you all next week.