1. Run my 4th 5k So totally not going well, I haven't even started training for it yet.
2. Read 35 books I've only read 5, need to step up my game here!
3. Learn to knit a baby sweater I have bought the wool and printed off the pattern, but that's it.
4. Renovate main floor of house Totally in progress! As you can see from the odd post I get around to putting up.
5. Journal at least 5 times a month So far a success.
6. Take a photography class
7. Try 12 new recipes Have tried 2 already.
8. Start one good habit a month January was flossing, February was drinking more water and March was going on weekly dates with Dan.
9. Build a big chicken run
10. Take a weekend getaway with Dan We have one planned for June.
11. Make a monthly budget Uhh... not really happening yet.
13. Try container/raised bed vegetable gardening I have the containers for it and now need to decide what I'm going to plant.
14. Go to the gym at least 8 times a month Succeeded in January and then stopped mid February due to chest pains. Hoping to get going again soon though.
15. Complete a French exercise book
16. Find a new go to hairstyle I have tried two so far, but neither of them are winners for everyday use.
So there you go, only one thing has been completed but I have started working on a bunch of them, which counts since quite a few of them are ongoing. How are you all doing with your goals?