Ahh, Friday, how nice of you to come. It's been a long busy week for us and I'm ready for some relaxing. I thought I would end this busy week with one of my favourite blog posts to write, mainly because they are quick and easy and enjoyable.
1. This house used to be so ugly. We just keep unearthing horrible colours of walls or patterns in floors and it's slightly ridiculous. I thought it was bad when we moved in but it was nothing to what it looked like when it was first built. Don't you think this nice kitchen flooring would have gone nicely with yellow walls? No? That's weird.
2. Dan visited his parents last week and dug through the attic to find his old slot car race track. He brought it home so that he could play with it with our niece and nephew, but I'm not so sure it was just for them...
3. We had a campfire last Friday night, to burn through a bunch of cardboard and scraps from the house, and it was finally nice enough weather while doing this that we could sit outside. So nice to be outdoors enjoying the sunshine again.
4. I have been colouring again (shocking, I know) and thought I'd share this picture with you guys. It turned out nicer than I was expecting too, since I wasn't that inspired to colour this particular image.
5. We finally hung our bathroom doors! It was more eventful than planned but they are hung and looking fabulous. Here is a sneak peek of the powder room door.
And that ends another week. But in case you didn't notice, I was totally awesome this week and got three blog posts up! Woohoo! I hope you all have a splendid weekend and I will see about getting some more posts up next week.