1. Run my 4th 5k Still not going well. At this rate, this will totally not be happening.
2. Read 35 books I'm super slacking on this one, by like 30 books or so. Dang.
3. Learn to knit a baby sweater I have the wool but need to actually start it!
4. Renovate main floor of house In progress, the kitchen is currently being done.
5. Journal at least 5 times a month I was great the first few months but haven't been doing so well lately.
6. Take a photography class
7. Try 12 new recipes I lost count after 2...
8. Start one good habit a month January-flossing, February-drinking more water, March-weekly dates with Dan, April-making the bed, and then I stopped starting new habits.
9. Build a big chicken run We really need to get started on this!
10. Take a weekend getaway with Dan The June one didn't happen, so we need to plan another one.
11. Make a monthly budget I hate budgets.
13. Try container/raised bed vegetable gardening I have 5 containers going right now with zucchini, cucumber and tomatoes.
14. Go to the gym at least 8 times a month Succeeded in January and then stopped mid February due to chest pains. Since February, I have gone twice. I suck.
15. Complete a French exercise book I have finally started the book, so at least it's now in progress.
16. Find a new go to hairstyle I have totally found a new hairstyle I like and am using quite frequently. You can see how cute I am in it in the picture below.
Still only one thing completed. Sigh, I don't think this is going to be my year for goals. I made too many that depended on being awesome every month, which is too hard. Next year, smaller more attainable goals is the goal.
How is everyone else doing?