It's been a while, I know. I've been a slacker when it comes to posting on my blog and for that I apologize. I honestly just don't feel like I have much to post about or have any motivation to write. I keep hoping my zeal for blogging will come back, but it seems to be taking its sweet time. So in the meantime, I'll just blog when I feel up to it and you'll just have to check in regularly to see if I posted. Or follow me on Facebook for more updates.
1) We went to see Cold Creek County (a country band) at our local free music festival and we had super awesome seats thanks to a generous coworker. We were six rows from the front and got to enjoy an absolutely amazing concert. Oh so much fun!
2) We have a little flower garden in the back yard that seems to have been a place to put specialty flowers. I've enjoyed watching what appears next and so far we have had some interesting lilies and roses. Really pretty and I'm thinking I'll have to improve it next year by pulling out the weeds that take up 90% of the garden.
3) Our three little blueberry plants that we bought a few years back are finally producing enough to enjoy! In past years, I've barely gotten a handful from the whole season but this year have already enjoyed them a few times, even needing a bowl to pick once.
4) I finally got around to hanging our bathroom art, a picture that my niece Eloise drew for us as a wedding gift. It has been in every bathroom in every place we've lived, so I kept on the tradition and added it to our ensuite. It's amazing how much hanging one picture can make a place feel more like home.
5) Dan and I have been getting out geocaching quite a bit lately and have been enjoying racking up our finds. Maybe we'll even pass 300 this year! We spent Sunday afternoon in the Highlands East working on the GeoTour and are up to 62 finds out of 100. Go us!
What has everyone else been up to lately? Tell me your random tidbits of fun!