Here is how I am doing so far with my goals.
2. Read 35 books I've only read 8 books so far. :(
3. Learn to knit a baby sweater I've had the wool and pattern for months but haven't actually started knitting yet.
4. Renovate main floor of house In progress, all we have left is the kitchen to finish and some other random small things. I think this might actually get crossed off this year!
5. Journal at least 5 times a month I was great the first few months but have totally dropped off this habit.
6. Take a photography class Nothing yet.
7. Try 12 new recipes I lost count after 2...
8. Start one good habit a month January-flossing, February-drinking more water, March-weekly dates with Dan, April-making the bed, and then I stopped starting new habits.
9. Build a big chicken run We started this but have yet to finish.
10. Take a weekend getaway with Dan The June one didn't happen, so we need to plan another one.
11. Make a monthly budget I hate budgets.
13. Try container/raised bed vegetable gardening I did this and it was sort of a success. This was a rough year for heat and lack of rain, so they weren't awesome. But I did get some veggies out of them.
14. Go to the gym at least 8 times a month So totally haven't stuck with this one. At all.
15. Complete a French exercise book I have finally started the book, so at least it's now in progress.
How are my fellow goal setters doing with their yearly goals? Anyone else struggling just like me? Or perhaps you are rocking your goals! Please share!