New year, new goals! I can't believe that it is already 2017, I feel like this last year flew by. I'm hoping for good things in this upcoming year and am trying to keep an upbeat positive attitude! I love the feeling of a fresh new start and there's something very special about the first day of a new year. Just breathe it in.
I'm trying to keep this years goals a little more realistic, since I think I overshot last year. But then again, visiting the ocean is a pretty lofty goal...
1. Read 12 books
2. Renovate basement
3. Run my fifth 5k
4. Set up a nursery
5. Blog at least twice a month
6. Take a pottery class with Dan
7. Visit the ocean
8. Go on a weekend camping trip
9. Clear backyard and bring in fill
10. Make a budget
11. Go on a date once a month with Dan
12. Buy new windows for the basement
13. Start a couples infertility support group
14. Colour more often
15. Start organizing photos on the computer
16. Attend a dance workshop
17. Do bookkeeping at least once a month
How are my fellow goal setters doing with their yearly goals?Anyone else making any? Feel free to share, I love hearing what other people are up to!