Now on to my goals, I think I'm doing okay.
2. Renovate basement It's so close! I'm still aiming to be done all the interior renovations by the end of November (our 2 year anniversary of living in the house) and then after that I should be able to post lots of updated house pictures.
4. Set up a nursery So the room is getting emptier, but I'm not sure if my heart can take a set up nursery with no baby. So this might not happen...
5. Blog at least twice a month Haha! This one went out the window!
9. Clear backyard and bring in fill It looks like a wild jungle out there. Seriously, thistles taller than me and giant holes with crazy amounts of greenery. Eek! Hopefully soon though....
11. Go on a date once a month with Dan I'm going to say we're still rocking this one, even though our dates aren't overly exciting. Dancing last night though, that was fun!
14. Colour more often Oh.... I haven't coloured in ages.
15. Start organizing photos on the computer This may have been a lofty goal. Although if I wasn't working full time, I'd for sure be able to spend more time organizing myself.
17. Do bookkeeping at least once a month Keeping up with this one! Woohoo!
I'm really impressed with how many things I was able to cross off over the last few months and am excited about the fact I will be able to cross off at least four more things by the end of the year! Not too shabby at all!
So there you have it, my goal update and "I'm still alive" blog post all wrapped up into one. Is anyone still reading my blog? Comment if you are!