It's the most wonderful day of the year! I love the beginning of January for all the newness and freshness and wonderfulness of it. Something about a brand new year with so much potential always motivates me and inspires me. So on that note, I'm going to share my 2018 goals with you all! Although seriously, this whole as many goals as what year it is thing, not going to keep working for me for much longer. I think I'll have to rethink things when I hit 2020. But until then, enjoy my goals for this upcoming year.
1. Put $2,000 extra on the mortgage
2. Put 15% of my income into retirement savings
3. Read 15 books
4. Donate my hair again
5. Do some front yard landscaping
6. Eat dinner at the table together at least 8 times a month
7. Run my 7th 5k
8. Go away for our 10th anniversary
9. Take a yoga class
10. Invite a different family/couple over for dinner at least once a month
11. Replace sun room
12. Complete the Couch to 5k program (FOR REAL GUYS)
13. Visit the Grand Canyon
14. Knit myself a pair of socks
15. Replace cleaners and personal hygiene items with greener options
16. Organize and run the second annual Rejuvenate Retreat
17. Have a vegetable garden
18. Repair my ring from my mom
Let's see how I do this year! Maybe for once I will actually
complete 100% of them? That may be wishful thinking but you never know.
2018 could be a year full of surprises.
If you have made any goals, feel free to share them in the comments. We can keep each other accountable throughout the year.