Oh well. Life happens. Let's see how I'm doing!
2. Put 15% of my income into retirement savings This one is ongoing, but we have been putting money aside each month so far.
3. Read 15 books I'm slow at this one, I think I've only read 4 so far. Gotta step up my game!
4. Donate my hair again A pending one, since I usually cut my hair in the fall in order to not have short hair during the height of humidity. Smart thinking, right?
5. Do some front yard landscaping In progress, since our front yard currently looks like death. They say it gets worse before it gets better...
6. Eat dinner at the table together at least 8 times a month Slacker slacker slacker. I stopped keeping track, so I don't know how we're doing. I need to stop making goals that involve monthly tallies.
7. Run my 7th 5k I don't even have one planned, I need to look into that!
8. Go away for our 10th anniversary Still have like 5 months to plan something.
9. Take a yoga class Got to get on this one.
10. Invite a different family/couple over for dinner at least once a month Doing pretty good actually!
11. Replace sun room Need to save all the money first.
12. Complete the Couch to 5k program (FOR REAL GUYS) I did awesome until April and then got off track. Time to get back on!
13. Visit the Grand Canyon Realistically, probably never going to happen.
14. Knit myself a pair of socks Almost done!
15. Replace cleaners and personal hygiene items with greener options Making good progress with this one.
17. Have a vegetable garden Garden is planted and growing, but I'll wait until after harvest before crossing this one off.
18. Repair my ring from my mom Should be done in the next couple of weeks. Hooray!
Wow, so not doing too shabby. Haven't crossed a lot off but have a lot in the works! I'll see if I can do a check in at the end of October, in order to give me a good kick in the butt to finish the year off strong.
Anyone else want to share how they're doing with their goals?