Hello readers! That is, if I have any readers left. Life has been crazy and I just haven't been in a mindset to write lately. I might write a post more on all that's been going on later, but for now I thought I'd share a few pictures of some happenings.
1. We bought ourselves a hammock! The backyard has seen a mighty overhaul since we moved in and after a few years with no backyard, I decided a hammock was a necessary purchase to celebrate having grass again. Plus, those two lonely trees were just calling for a hammock between them.
2. I HAVE A CLOTHESLINE AGAIN! Yes, that required all caps because I'm seriously more excited than I should be about this. We put it up at 9:30pm last Saturday and before noon on Sunday I had 3 loads of laundry done. Wash all the things! Plus, there is nothing better than drying sheets on the line and getting into bed that night with the fresh air scent. Bliss.
3. Work has been hard on me lately. Nothing has really changed with it, I'm just personally going through a hard time and going to work has been harder. I wonder how many times I can say hard/harder without it sounding repetitive... Anyways, this picture was taken on my morning break the other day and it was one of those moments that I felt happy and I just sat there under the big birch tree and soaked it in. Deep breaths.
4. Anonymous care packages are the best. Seriously, how could this basket full of awesomeness not cheer someone up? Like I just mentioned, I've been struggling lately, so this little bundle of treats came at the perfect time. Friends make life better.
5. Posing for pictures is my fave, as evidenced by this "candid" shot taken of me at my Mom's wedding a few weeks back. I felt super cute and confident that day, which this picture my brother-in-law snapped shows. I figured I may as well share it, since I don't get dressed up often.
That wraps up this edition of Five Things Friday, I hope you enjoyed my mini pop in to my near dead blog! Have a fabulous weekend (and summer if I don't get back here again anytime soon)!